Monday, September 6, 2021

You Can't Fix this Level of Stupid

 

We are so doomed!!!!

 

 

 

 In all the annals of stupid that I have been exposed it was this week that I saw something so strange that it defied all my expectations. I stumbled upon the meme to your left accidentally as I was wasting time at home watching the grass and weeds in my yard grow. See the fun part is seeing my neighbors drive by and give me dirty looks for not having a seamless carpet of deep green in my front yard.

After discovering this meme, I was enthralled at the interlocking levels of stunning stupidity and brazen incomprehension that one person can possibly endure and still be able to remember to breathe. I say that because Jesse here is legitimately saying that he could do the following:


  1. That he could force his way into an international airport with just a good old American AR-15 while carrying his sick son.

  2. That they could then force their way onto a fully fueled plane with a pilot.

  3. That this pilot would then fly across the Atlantic Ocean and land in Italy.

  4. Then Jesse would fight his way off the plane, with his son and then to a hospital.

Those were just the most basic steps since anyone who has read something more that the infantile propagandize drivel of your average conspiracy-plagued Fox News host knows you can't readily hijack a plane like you might a car driving down a deserted street. Now I'm sure in Jesse's armchair commando mind he's probably recruited a number of like-minded individuals all armed themselves to carry off his plan. Hell with a big enough circle lunatic friends he may even have a pilot friend or two.

Still though, Jesse's statement was so bleeding stupid I have heard five-year old kids who still believe in Santa say things more rational. After my initial discover I looked Jesse up on Twitter. It's almost like Sean Hannity and Laura Ingram made the nasty and the child they created was exponentially more crazy than them both.

Enough of the stupid, lets now explore the incomprehension. Jesse here is proposing that he would marshal all his God-given American manhood and using his AR-15 force his way to Italy so his child could be saved by socialized medicine. Yes, good folks whether Jesse know it or not Italy, along with all other Western nations, has some form of evil, communistic, socialized medicine. While the United States is still mired to privatized medical system where insurance companies decided whether or not your family will go bankrupt due to a sick family member. Remember Sarah Palin and the evil of rationed health care she talked about during her bizarre time as the Republican vice president nominee?

Rationed health care has existed for as long as insurance companies and many times they have allowed darling grandmothers to die because of some cost/benefit analysis.

So this begs the question, instead of attempting an improbable hijacking wouldn't it be better to just work together and bring some form of socialized medicine here to this country? 

 Unrelated to Jesse, here's some more stupid. This good American is praying to Donald Trump to save him from the police. This country is doomed, get out if you can!

 


4 comments:

The Armchair Squid said...

Wow! That is just batshit crazy.

The Bug said...

Jeez...

Jeff said...

I'm in 100% agreement with The Armchair Squid, this is batshit crazy. And the guy in the video should be thanking God he's white. If not, he might have been removed from the gene pool.

Aspeak said...

You are such a good writer and I fell in love with your blog since day one, Recently I have been battling with herpes and diabetes but God so mercy I came across with Dr Itua Herbal Medicines through https://drituaherbalcenter.com/shop/ and Email: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com which I ordered that cure me, Then Dr Itua instruct me on how to drink the herbal medicines after I received my package through courier service, I will forever be grateful to Dr Itua for his wonderful help that he render me during those herpes outbreak was like living in hell for me.I have been living for 2 years now and I have not experience any outbreak ever since I drink Dr Itua herbal medicines which means I'm completely cured and living life that I ever wished. Dr Itua is a traditional herbal doctor which I found on a blog reading some testimony about his great work and now I'm here also to give my testimony,Dr Itua cure all kind of diseases and infections completely cured as he guaranteed me, I wish is anyone here sick wellness through Dr Itua herbal doctor.