Sunday, April 26, 2020

The Latest WTF Moment



Just when you think the Orange Buffoon can't top his latest stupid statement or action, he goes and pulls another monumental zinger out of his ass. Of course I'm referring to the press conference back on April 23rd when he suggested injecting and/or ingesting disinfectant as a way to treat the coronavirus. Just to add icing to the huge stupid cake he was offering, Buffoon then suggests it might be possible to use ultraviolet light internally to also clean the human body of the pathogen.

I'm sadly use to the fact that most people here in the US don't have a microgram of scientific understanding on any subject that is relevant to our lives, but this one left me unable to speak. Had I not been watching the press conference I would have instantly thought the later stories reporting the Buffoon's words were satire. I mean young toddlers generally understand that to drink any sort of disinfectant will make them sick or even dead.

Here we have the individual occupying the Oval Office not understanding the effects on the human body of drinking something like bleach. We've entered realms of dark comedy that, to me, suggest all sorts of insane scenarios could still happen long before 2021 Inauguration Day, the earliest we could expect some relief from the surreal reality we find ourselves trapped.

From the horrible November 2016 night when the Orange Buffoon stumbled into an electoral college victory, I knew we were highly screwed. I also knew that OB would burn the country down in some fashion. Never once did I even entertain the possibility that he might try to poison us.

Please excuse me that even now after the Buffoon has attempted to play his misguided suggestion off as “sarcasm” that I sincerely wish that he might demonstrate his novel treatment. Does that make me a bad person? Because if it does, I can surely live with it on my conscious.

Onward and upward people, the only way we'll get through this shit is to laugh and enjoy a long weekend nap.


10 comments:

Bob said...

"Sarcasm" has no place anywhere near the podium from which speaks the "most powerful Man in the world". Not that he is or anything. He just thinks he is. I certainly won't miss his "briefings". Although, I'm sure all the late night hosts will now have to come up with some other material. Hang in there.

The Armchair Squid said...

Satire is in genuine peril. Reality is so much weirder. It would be hilarious if it weren't so terrifying.

Marja said...

I understand your frustration I think the whole world is looking in disbelieve how it is possible for someone like that to be President

Jeff said...

I saw a meme today that said something like, "for those of you who said you're rather be dead than have Hilary as President, you might get your wish." But now he's going to stop having press conferences, which is good. I certainly don't need to see him on daily and the longer these have gone on, the more surreal they've become.

The Bug said...

It just absolutely boggles the mind. And I didn't think I had any boggle left!

Commander Zaius said...

Bob: He's a bizarre creature to even come up with that half-assed sarcasm excuse.

Armchair Squid: Exactly!!!

Marja: Trump is like a bad comic book movie villain.

Jeff: Yeah, I saw the same meme.

The Bug: All we can do is hope for the best.

The Armchair Squid said...

I really do wish we had a better alternative than Old White Guy Option B...

Catalyst said...

Even if his comments WERE sarcasm (they weren't), a news conference on a pandemic that has killed over 50,000 people in just this country is no place for it. Every day the OB convinces me that he truly is a moron.

Lord Mark said...

Are you tired of being human, having talented brain turning to a vampire in a good posture in ten minutes, Do you want to have power and influence over others, To be charming and desirable, To have wealth, health, without delaying in a good human posture and becoming an immortal? If yes, these your chance. It's a world of vampire where life get easier,We have made so many persons vampires and have turned them rich, You will assured long life and prosperity, You shall be made to be very sensitive to mental alertness, Stronger and also very fast, You will not be restricted to walking at night only even at the very middle of broad day light you will be made to walk, This is an opportunity to have the human vampire virus to perform in a good posture. If you are interested contact us on Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

Peter Scofield said...

Hi guys, if you have been a victim of any binary/ cryptocurrency scam, contact easybinarysolutions@gmail.com they're highly recommendable, and were efficient in getting my initially lost 2btc refunded.