Sunday, February 9, 2020

My Outrage is Exhausted

Democracy dies

And Republicans use to make fun of political cults like they have in North Korea and Russia.

I bet the Roman Republic went through this type of shit before it fell.

Outside Independence Hall when the Constitutional Convention of 1787 ended, Mrs. Powel of Philadelphia asked Benjamin Franklin, “Well, Doctor, what have we got, a republic or a monarchy?” With no hesitation whatsoever, Franklin responded, “A republic, if you can keep it.”

Remember the spasms some went through saying there was no difference between trump and Hillary.

We are so fucked.

Oh, the hypocrisy! 

There's been a lot of talk of Karma and how it will come back on the Republicans. Frankly, from my observations about life and human interactions it doesn't exist. 

Funny how this wasn't more widely viewed or talked about.

Added just because I hate this whiny piece of shit. 

6 comments:

The Bug said...

I’m right there with you. So disgusted & scared & sad. I keep holding out hope for November, but I’m just not sure...

The Armchair Squid said...

It really is appalling. I'd love to have more hope than I do. But it's so hard these days.

Jeff said...

I is hard to believe last week only contained 7 days with all the crap going on. I like the scream/yawn strip!

Commander Zaius said...

Bug: My hopes dim after every debate.

Armchair Squid: I'm actually preparing for the worse.

Jeff: That's a persistent feeling these days. 2020 is going to be an extremely long and scary year.

Dare guld said...

I rarely share my story with people, not only because it put me at the lowest point ever but because it made me a person of ridicule among family and friends. I put all I had into Binary Options ($690,000) after hearing great testimonies about this new investment

 strategy. I was made to believe my investment would triple, it started good and I got returns (not up to what I had invested). Gathered more and involved a couple family members, but I didn't know I was setting myself up for the kill, in less than no time all we had put ($820,000) was gone. It almost seem I had set them up, they came at me strong and hard. After searching and looking for how to make those scums pay back, I got introduced to maryshea03@gmail.com to WhatsApp her +15623847738.who helped recover about 80% of my lost funds within a week.

شركة المثالي سوبر said...

شركة كشف تسربات المياه بينبع

شركة كشف تسربات المياه بمهد الذهب

شركة كشف تسريبات المياه بالحناكية