Sunday, April 12, 2015

Got Nothing but the End of Weekend Blues





This weekend was a total waste, I did absolutely nothing of any circumstance other than laying my sorry butt on the couch and watch the new Daredevil series on Netflix. My main excuse for being this worthless revolves around my allergies which have been particularly vicious recently.

In general weekends speed by at a velocity that exceeds the speed of light. As of this moment it is mid-Sunday morning but it just seems like a couple of hours ago I was walking away from my workplace early Friday morning.


I can't blame my excessive slackerly behavior on just my allergies, a good part is simple apathy given the nature of my fellow humans, which mean cosmically stupid behavior generally based on ancient Iron Age religions along with equally ridiculous ideas of nationalism and ethnic superiority.  



Oh wow, I was just slightly socially responsible. Good for me, and yes I will award myself a cookie. Mainly because I can't do tequila on Sundays because I have to go to work tonight.











I will leave you with this:


And this:


3 comments:

Pixel Peeper said...

I have weekends like that, too. Then I tell myself that weekends are for resting - I can get all that shit done during the week, when you're supposed to work.

LOL at the singing parrot and the egg-cited baby!

Commander Zaius said...

Pixel: Yeah, I spent the better part of Friday getting the oil changed in my car, cleaning the master bathroom because it was getting scary, and starting laundry.

Once that was all done I crashed on the couch and started watching Daredevil, which was surprisingly good.

At some point I have to go outside and start taking care of all the crap in the yard.

The Bug said...

I had a busy weekend, but I had some lazy time too. For example, I didn't even get out of bed until 10:30 on Saturday :)